Congrats to Brandi Elam! You are the lucky winner with comment #42 out of 266 entries. Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' Uncommonly Cute Shirt!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
How cute are these shirts?
When I had to choose an Uncommonly Cute shirt for Sophia, it was really a hard choice. They have such a cute variety of shirts for girls and boys of all ages! Although I loved the Twitter and Tree Hugger choices, I knew there was one shirt that she would absolutely love...
If this little girl keeps it up with her love of horses, I'm afraid her Daddy will be putting one in our backyard! She lights up anytime she sees a horse whether it's her rocking horse, a real one, or a picture of a horse on a shirt... like on her Horses Rock shirt.
She wears this little Tee around the house all.of.the.time. I just can't resist that little smile and face lighting up when I show it to her!
The shirt itself has held up very well. I can't even imagine how many times that we've washed it already {think 15 at least} and it hasn't faded at all. Uncommonly Cute did let me know that their sizes run a bit small, so I sized up with an 18 months shirt and it fits her perfectly well.
Why WE Love the Uncommonly Cute Shirt: Sophie loves the horsey! It's really one of her favorite pieces of clothing! I love the shirt too but I'm in love with Uncommonly Cute's Customer Service. I dealt with the CEO of the company and was provided nothing but wonderful service. The shirt shipped the same day that I ordered it and had super fast shipping. They also have a great guarantee and Return policy! Because they know that you'll love your shirt just as much as we do!
Buy It: You can buy a S/S tee like Sophia's, starting at $19.00. You can also purchase Onesies and L/S tees on the Uncommonly Cute website. Their shipping is only $3.95 and FREE if your purchase is over $35.00!
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Uncommonly Cute: Website // Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent an Uncommonly Cute for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.




1 comment:
Entered! These are so adorable!! Thank you :)
Post a Comment