Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Bash: Caboose Cloth *closed*

Congrats to Amanda Alvarado!  You are the lucky winner with comment #61 out of 213 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' Crayon Roll!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.



I've mentioned my bloggy friend, Julie from A Year With Mom and Dad, quite a few times on So Easy Being Green.  I hope most of you are readers of her blog too because not only does she host great giveaways, but she's an excellent writer as well.  One thing that you might not know about Julie is that she's an excellent seamstress!  So much so, that she has her own Etsy Shop, Caboose Cloth!

Caboose Cloth started as a shop to share her lovely, plush Cloth Wipes.  {I really need to get my hands on some of those minky cloth wipes... can you imagine how soft minky cloth wipes are?!}  She's really branched the shop out to include Crayon Rolls as well as Re-Usable Swiffer Cloths.

I had a specific custom item that I had in my mind that I wanted for Sophia's Rock 'N Rollin' Birthday, but I had no idea where to turn for such an item.  I contacted Julie to see if she might want to tackle the project, expecting a "Get real, Lindsey", but instead, she jumped leaped at the chance to create a one-of-a-kind item just for Sophia!

Let me explain.  As I've shared before, my family and I are avid car collectors.  We love attending car shows and my Dad has an ridiculous extensive collection of model cars that he displays in his garage.  When I became pregnant, he decided that his grandchild {boy or girl didn't matter} would get to take a car every time he/she visited the garage.  {He literally has 1,000s of these cars...}  I talked him into only giving one every so often {thank goodness!} but Sophia is already accumulating a good collection of the cars.  She loves playing with them and has even learned to roll them along the floor while making the "Brrrmm..." noise!

Soph's cars are one of the toys that I always have in our diaper bag.  It's a quiet toy that she loves to play with no matter where we are.  There was a problem, though.  The cars are small, would always fall to the bottom of the diaper bag, and I could never find them.  I approached Julie about creating a Car Caddy Roll to fit her cars and that would also reflect our Rock 'N Roll theme.  I think she got it perfect, what do you think!?!


Why WE Love our Caboose Cloth Car Caddy Roll:  Sophie loves having her cars with her all the time now!  She also loves to point and pull at the poodle and play with the ties!  I just looove this caddy!  It fits 6 of her cars and folds over the top of them so there's no way they can fall out.  The fabric and the applique {handmade!} looks A-Mazing and totally Rockin'!

Buy It:  You can buy a Car Caddy Roll on Caboose Cloth for $12.00.  The best part?  Julie will totally customize your Roll to fit you {materials, fabric, applique, you name it!}  Caboose Cloth is primarily a "customs" type shop, which is why you don't see a lot of stock items.  Everyone loves customs more, right!?!

Win It:  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a $12 GC {exactly enough for a Car Caddy Roll, if you so choose} to the Caboose Cloth Etsy Shop, plus FREE SHIPPING! You can use your GC towards an in-stock item or have Julie create a custom item that is fabulous and unique for you!

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Friday, May 20th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Caboose Cloth: Etsy Shop // Facebook // A Year With Mom and Dad Blog
{sample tweet} #Rockin #Giveaway of the Day: GC for Caboose Cloth from @ayearwithmomdad & @lindseygalvez! ends 5.20 http://tinyurl.com/3cnlk56 #kids

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was made a super cute Poodle Car Caddy Roll for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:

Sabrina B Radke said...

I LOVE Julie's blog! I didn't know she had an etsy too! She is such a busy bee!