Congrats to Lindsey {promise it's not me}! You are the lucky winner with comment #105 out of 211 entries. Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' new Sandra Boynton book, Perfect Piggies!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
This morning we're talking books.
Workman Publishing Company, a medium-sized independent publisher, is the creator of award-winning calendars, cookbooks, parenting/pregnancy guides, and fun, educational children’s titles, as well as gardening, humor, self-help, and business books.
They publish some great children's books and one of my favorite children's author is on their roll... Sandra Boynton. She's the author of such classics as Birthday Monsters {one of Soph's favorites!}, Barnyard Bath, Belly Button Book {one of my favorites!}, and Perfect Piggies. Workman was kind enough to send Sophia a copy of Perfect Piggies for her Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash!
She loves this book. It's usually kept in my car because she loves it so much. I can look back at her and she'll have it open on her lap, pointing at the piggies, and jabbering away.
Sandra Boynton books rhyme in a sing songy kind of way. I love reading them to Sophia because they're full of fun words and sounds and she loves to hear me say them aloud. Perfect Piggies is a silly story about pigs that's fun to read!

Why WE Love Perfect Piggies: She loves the ending of the story when the pigs go "Wee Wee Wee all the way home". We usually play that game on her little piggies {toes} and I think she links the story with the game. I love any book that makes reading time more fun for the both of us!
Buy It: You can purchase the Perfect Piggies board book for $6.95 from the Workman Publishing website.
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Workman Publishing: Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a complimentary copy of Perfect Piggies for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.


5 comments:
Thanks for the giveaway!
Sounds like the cutest book! I have not seen that one :)
I ♥ all of Sandra Boynton's books. I recently discovered that she and I share the same birthday.
Thanks for linking this up...
Thanks for the chance.
Post a Comment