Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Bash: Sullivan and Sawyer Co. *closed*

Congrats to Jenny B!  You are the lucky winner with comment #35 out of 62 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' 1st Birthday Invitations!!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.



"Sullivan & Sawyer Co. is here to give your party or event an extra POP! We love doing custom themes, and also are able to do many to the popular "character" themes as well. Order your party DIY Style (PDF's or jpgs sent via email) or Concierge Style (Assembled & Shipped to You). You can even do a combination of the two styles. We aim to please and love to make our customers happy! We can work with you over email or phone, which ever you prefer. Once we have your "theme" or "style" we'll send you a proof and then we're ready to go! We've got many different pricing options and packages to fit all budgets! Contact us today for all your printed party needs!"

I was lucky enough to win a Digital File Creation from Sullivan & Sawyer a few months ago.  When I contacted Courtney about the win, I asked if she would mind if I saved the Creation until Sophia's Birthday.  She agreed.  So, when I contacted her again in early April to show her the pictures I had taken and run my Invitation Ideas by her, she was ready to work her magic!

She had a finished product in my hands inbox within a week.  Not only that, but there was nothing to change... I loved every single aspect of the Invitation.  It was exactly what I had described and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out...


Why WE Love Sullivan and Sawyer's Digital File Creation Services:  Sophie just smiles when she sees the invitation.  It's probably because of the cute baby, but I'm smiling because it's a super cute invite and I've loved watching family and friends looking at it for the first time!  Courtney was a dream to work with... she was super interactive with me and gave me a few choices before the final product was made.  I chose to print the Invitations myself and they worked perfectly with the Walmart printer.
I love them so much that I'm thinking about having her make us some "Thank You" cards for after the party!

Buy It:  Sullivan and Sawyer's Digital File Creations start at $15.00

Win It:  Let's pass on the Rock 'N Roll Giveaway Love... someone is going to win a Digital File Creation of their own!

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Wednesday, May 18th.  It is open WORLDWIDE!

Link You May Need for this Giveaway:
Sullivan and Sawyer Co.: Facebook // Twitter

{sample tweet} You can #win a #rockin digital file creation from @SullivanSawyer & @lindseygalvez during the Bday Bash! #giveaway ends 5.18


Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments: