Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Bash: Marine Parents Shop *closed*

Congrats to Elizabeth B!  You are the lucky winner with comment #141 out of 242 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' Headbands!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.



It's no secret that I'm in love with this shop.  I seriously own almost one of everything April sells in the Marine Parents Shop {and even some stuff that she doesn't}.

When you purchase something from the Marine Parents Shop, you can rest assured knowing that it will be of the utmost quality.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm always a bit weary of Etsy Shops.  Sometimes you can't quite be sure that the product will turn out to be as nice IRL as it is on the screen.  No worries with this shop!

Being the sweet lady that she is, April sent Sophia a surprise Birthday gift, a rosedrop headband in Hot Pink!  How Rock 'N Roll is that color?!  I'll admit that I bought myself a couple, one in gray and one in mustard, and I've been guilty of trying on the hot pink as well!  That's another reason why I love these headbands... they fit my head as well as Soph's, so we can totally wear each others!

April also creates some other lovely items, including Knotted Necklaces, dSLR and Wristlet Strappys, and much more!  Two of my favorite Marine Shop creations are on sale right now, so if you're in the market for a Sophie Leash or Boutique Wipes Case, you should buy now... especially with this super awesome code!

Exclusive to So Easy Being Green readers... use the code "TeenyBoppin" for 20% off!!!

Why WE Love the Marine Parents Shop and the RoseDrop Headbands:  So, sometimes Sophia pulls off the headband, but I think it's because she wants to see how cute it is!?  I've seen a few of these types of headbands floating around the internet and Etsy and I have no problem saying that these rosettes are the cutest I've seen!  They are made of a felt type material and are super soft, stick up just enough to be noticed, but not too much.  I wear my headband to yoga all the time... it's fun to accessorize my yoga clothes, as well as keep my hair out of my face during the exercise.
Winner's Prize

Buy It:  You can buy a RoseDrop Headband, in a Single to Trio, priced from $4.50 - $6.00.

Win It:  One super lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win their little gal {and themselves} a super cute RoseDrop Headband Mini Trios!  This set retails for $10.00!!

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Sunday, May 8th.  It is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Marine Parents: Shop // Facebook // Twitter // Blog

{sample tweet} #Win a #rockin set of Mini Trio Headbands from the Marine Parents Shop {@taprilcrosier} & @lindseygalvez!  {5.17} http://tinyurl.com/3ps39rr

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Haha, I don't even have to look at her shop to know my favs as I have her whole store memorized!

Olivia said...

Thanks!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I have been begging my husband for one of her camera straps for awhile. I love her shop!

Kristina said...

Ps...I love the single rosette for the babe. My duo looks a little huge on her head. I may need april to make me one.