Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Bash: Pediped Shoes {Review}


I had seen the Pediped name floating around the blog-o-sphere, as well as on Facebook.  When I saw the cuteness of these shoes and read about the benefits of these shoes, I simply had to have a pair for Sophia!


Really, could there be a more rockin' pair of shoes, than these Isabella Silver shoes?!?  Since we received them, they have been on Sophia's feet non-stop {you've probably seen them in lots of previous blog posts}.  She has lots of shoes, but she had none to go with her cute, girly outfits and dresses.  The Pedipeds have filled that void!

When my Mom and I went shopping for Sophia's first real pair of shoes, we went to a well-known store {not Pedipeds}.  I thought she needed sturdy walking shoes even before she began to walk, to simply train her feet and legs.  Little did I know that "doctors recommended barefoot walking or soft leather sole shoes".  Pedipeds bases their shoes off this notion, for the health of children's feet.  Sophia wore her "hard walking shoes" for awhile and then when the Pedipeds came, they were replaced, simply for cuteness.

But... the funny thing is... Sophia learned to walk barefoot and the only shoes that she actually walks in now are her Pedipeds!

Why WE Love our Pedipeds:  Sophia loves these little shoes!  Even when she's not wearing them, she's usually carrying them around.  I love these shoes simply for the cute factor.  Sophia gets more compliments on these shoes when we're in public than anything else that she owns, wears, has.  These shoes are a part of the Originals line.  They are rather slick on the bottom, which makes it a bit more difficult for Sophie to walk on certain floor types.  Although this line is supposed to be for Pre-Walkers, which I'm sure is why the slick bottoms usually wouldn't matter.  I definitely want to get Sophia a pair of the next line Grip 'n Go.

Buy It:  You can buy Pedipeds on their website or at a variety of retailers.  The Isabella Silver shoes that Sophia has retail for $32.00.

1 comment:

Stuff Parents Need said...

My very favorite brand of shoes for Darah (so far!)