Congrats to Tandra A! You are the lucky winner with comment #134 out of 234 entries. You're going to have a Rockin' new way to carry your Baby Carrier!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
Today, as you're having a Birthday Bash on the blog... we're having the real Birthday Bash! Today is Sophia's 1st Birthday Party and we're gonna be Rockin' 'N Rollin' all day long! It's no coincidence that I chose Red Charlotte as today's Birthday Bash Spotlight... it is one of my favorite shops that I've ever found... and one of my favorite set of products that I've ever reviewed! Why? I'm so glad you asked...
Because my ERGO {and Boba, even though it's not pictured} always looks like this...It's truly the only thing that I don't like about my carriers. They are always just thrown over a piece of furniture, hung up half-hazardly, or tossed into the back of the car. These carriers are expensive {as you know} and I want to take care of them so I shudder each time I do one of the above.
Charlotte, creator of the Red Charlotte Etsy Shop, has saved me... and my carriers! She has designed a super unique, original Stuff Sack! The best part? All of the major baby carriers {the Ergo, the Mei Tai, the BabyHawk, the Beco, the Boba, the Kinderpack, the Baby Bjorn, the Pikkolo, and the Patapum} will fit in a Stuff Sack!
It's really easy to fold up both of my carriers and roll them into the Stuff Sack. If you want to get a better idea of how it works, Charlotte has a great YouTube video demonstrating.
Besides the functionality, I love the look of the Stuff Sacks. They are made from beautiful, designer fabrics and also boast "a coordinating carry-handle on the bottom, a high-quality barrel clasp, and heavy duty shock cord to handle frequent, daily use".
Now I just need another because I'm constantly switching out my Boba and ERGO!
Along with the Stuff Sacks, Charlotte sells a variety of other baby items, including Cloth Wipes, Bibs, and Blanket Lovies, in her Etsy Shop. I was ecstatic when she let me choose a pair of Sucking and Drool Pads to review also. I had been meaning to purchase some from the ERGO website to help protect our carrier, but just hadn't got around to it. I'm so glad that I hadn't... these pads are so pretty, functional, and a huge hit with Sophia!
These pads will also fit most major baby carriers. {You can see them on our Boba and our ERGO!} Each pad includes three layers of fabric; the top layer is designer fabric, and then two layers of super absorbent white flannel. The pads are also reversible! {Designer fabric on on side, white flannel on the other}. Charlotte also gives you the option of adding taggies {on the bottom, top, or both} to entertain your babe!
Note: Not only is Charlotte a great designer, she's also a fabulous blogger! You can read about her adventures {and her beautiful little girl} living aboard here and read her design blog here.
You can save 10% off your purchases at Red Charlotte with the code "GREEN2011" until May 28th! Remember, you get 1 Extra Entry into the giveaway for every $1 you spend!!!
Why WE Love Our Red Charlotte Stuff Sack and Sucking and Drool Pads: I think Sophie likes the Stuff Sack because it really has made me use our carriers more often. It's so much easier to grab the Sack when I'm walking out the door. It's made our carriers so much more convenient and I know our Stuff Sack will help prolong the lives of them! As will the Sucking and Drool Pads! Not only do they help protect your straps, but they are a great source of entertainment... well, for Sophia! She never even attempted to chew on our straps until we put the Pads on. She just couldn't resist that lovely fabric... she's totally like her Mama! The quality of Charlotte's work is professional. I will definitely be adding more Red Charlotte products to our household!
Buy It: You can purchase a pair of Sucking/Drool Pads for $18.95 - $20.95, depending on the number of Taggies you choose to add. The Stuff Sacks retail for $32.95.
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Red Charlotte: Etsy Shop // Facebook
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a Stuff Sack & Sucking Pads for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.



3 comments:
Ooh, I've been waiting for this one!
Oh that is brilliant! I NEED that! My ergo is always laying around too!
Entered thanks!
Post a Comment