Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Bash: BabyLegs

Congrats to Stacy!  You are the lucky winner with comment #223 out of 392 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new BabyLegs!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.

I hope everyone is having a blast learning about all these great products that have been featured in the Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash!  Aren't these giveaways fantastic!?

Today's will not disappoint!!  Whether you have a little Teeny Boppin' Girl or Boy in your life, you're going to love what BabyLegs is offering you today!

If you use cloth diapers {and if you don't, why not!?}, I'm sure you've heard of BabyLegs.  They are a great company and make the cutest little leggings for babes and toddlers to wear.  Just in case you haven't, here's a little background on how they got started...

In April of 2005, a young mom was confronted with a diaper rash that just wouldn't quit. The rash needed some fresh air to heal, but she was also concerned about keeping her daughter warm. In a moment of inspiration, she snipped the feet off of a pair of socks and fitted her daughter from hip to ankle with a cool set of leg warmers. These leg warmers not only kept her daughter warm, but also protected her from the elements, made diaper changing and potty training easier, and protected her soft knees while crawling. With some fun designs and some grassroots marketing support, the functional and fashionable leg warmers that began as a solution to keep little legs warm quickly became much more.

Before this review, we had a couple pair of BabyLegs leg warmers in our stash and we love them, but I thought that was all the company made.  Boy, was I wrong!  Here's what was sent to Sophia...

2 pairs of Socks, 2 Baby Legs, 1 pair of Tights

I had no clue that BabyLegs made socks... where have I been?!  These socks are definitely our favorites now too.  They fit so well, have cute little bunnies, and have grips on the bottom, which is perfect for my walking-almost-1-year-old!  All of the BabyLegs products are very high quality and super cute.  They are some of my favorite accessories in Sophia's wardrobe!

Why WE Love BabyLegs:  Sophia doesn't seem to mind the leg warmers at all.  Initially, I was worried that they would be too tight on her chunky thighs, but they aren't at all.  The leg warmers are said to "make potty training easier, simply diaper changes, and protect crawling knees" and they do 2 of those... I hope they help with the 1st claim too!  The tights that we were sent are lovely and Sophia wears them with some of her dresses when we go out.  I do prefer the leg warmers, simply because they are much easier to use with diaper changes, though.

Buy It:  You can purchase BabyLegs products from their website or at a variety of online and in-store retailers {I've seen them at Target!!!}  The leg warmers start at $12, socks at $10, and tights at $16.

Win It:  One super lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a BabyLegs Grab Bag!  It will be full of BabyLegs products {similar to what I received}.  You will get to choose the theme: Boy, Girl or Gender Neutral!  This grab bag is worth $50.00!!!

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Friday, May 27th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

BabyLegs: Facebook // Twitter // Website

{sample tweet} #Win a #rockin @BabyLegs #giveaway of $50 worth of products from @lindseygalvez @ the Birthday Bash. Ends 5.27 http://tinyurl.com/6g254g9

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a variety of BabyLegs products for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.