Congrats to Olivia L! You are the lucky winner with comment #8 out of 35 entries. Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' new iPhone app!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
A couple of months ago, I got the chance to review a couple of iPhone apps from Oceanhouse Media. Sophia loved the Dr. Seuss Read-A-Long Stories so much, that I jumped at the chance to get to view a couple others.
This time, we received another Dr. Seuss classic, Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? It's a great digital version of the original book. Sophia absolutely loves hearing the phone read to her... and it's definitely given Mommy a break during all this sickness, lately.
We love the Auto Play version for when we're in the car, so the App just keeps going and the Read It To Me version for when we get to "turn the page!
We love both of these Apps. I've enjoyed my iPhone since I first got it and I love the fact that I can download books for Sophia to enjoy too!
Buy It: You can purchase the Oceanhouse Media Apps directly from the App Store. You can browse their selection on the OM website, as well. Most apps begin at $2.99.Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
OceanHouse Media: Website // Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent complimentary apps for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.


2 comments:
I entered, but I'm in a total trance and I'm not sure if I put my email in!
babybensmama@yahoo.com
I forgot to click all my extra entries so I submitted the form again, but only with the entries I missed the first time. Hope that made sense! Thanks!
Post a Comment