Congrats to Tandra Ahrens! You are the lucky winner with comment #92 out of 282 entries. Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' Piggies!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
To kick-off the Rock N' Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash... I chose a product that Sophia and I both absolutely love... Piggy Paint! Piggy Paint is one of those products that once you find, you will never use anything else. Who doesn't love the fun colors and most of all, the safety in knowing that what you're putting on your child is completely non-toxic!?!
I have been painting Sophia's toenails from the time she was just a few weeks old. I used my nail polish and never really thought about it until I came across the Piggy Paint website. From that moment, she's had nothing touching her precious fingers and toes but Piggy Paint! Although I used to be paint her toes while she was sleeping, because let's face it, no newborn is going to keep his/her feet still, now I can easily paint Soph's nails quick because of the fast-drying quality of this nail polish!We love to match, but Piggy Paint has just released their adult version, Piggy Paint Refined. It's the same great Piggy Paint formula, but in a few more sophisticated colors.
Use the code "EASY10L" to receive 10% off all products on the Piggy Paint website... sale items included!!! Expires June 30th.
![]() |
| I don't have to worry about this anymore! |
Buy It: You can buy a bottle of Piggy Paint on their website, or at a variety of online and in store retailers, for $8.99.
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Piggy Paint - Colors {Website} // Facebook // Twitter
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a sample of Piggy Paint for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.


7 comments:
Thanks! I'm excited for your event!
Thanks for the giveaway! I have heard so many good things about Piggy paint, I might need to try some soon.
That is a wicked tattoo! When I got mine they wouldn't do feet (they said it wouldn't 'stay well' and wasn't a good idea. Phoooiiee! I LOVE yours! SO jealous!
I had never heard of piggy paint and now I'm seeing it everywhere. I see nail paining in s and my near future!
Just saw that my tweet hyperlinks aren't pasting. Sorry. I did tweet. Just haven't mastered the cut and paste on the iPad.
Piggy Paint its an excellent for babies
Although I used to be paint her toes while she was sleeping, because let's face it, no newborn is going to keep his/her feet still, now I can easily paint Soph's nails quick because of the fast-drying quality of this nail polish!
braille signs australia
CUTE pic of li'l Sophia! :)
Post a Comment