Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tomorrow Is the Day!


As you may have guessed, Sophia will be turning 1 in May.  I can't quite believe how this year has flown by.  What better way to celebrate her birthday than with a huge Blog Bash?!  Of course, we'll be celebrating In Real Life too, but I didn't want to leave the SEBG readers out!

As you may have guessed, the theme of the Event and her Birthday Party is a 1950s theme.  It's only fitting because my family and I have always enjoyed Car Shows and the Oldies.  Sophia has no choice {well, until she gets a bit older...} but to enjoy them too!  She went to her first car show when she was only 4 days old!  You'll see the '50s theme reoccurring throughout the Event.

A Bit About the Event:

  • The Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash will be held during the entire month of May, with at least one giveaway per day!
  • The giveaways will be listed at the top left of the blog, so you don't miss anything!
  • The giveaways will each run for 1 week.  Once the giveaway is over, I will draw a Winner.
  • Winner's will be announced at the top on the original giveaway post.
  • I never ask, but it would be lovely if you would thank the Sponsors for the Great Giveaways, if you friend them on Facebook!
I hope everyone has as much fun with this Event as I have planning it!

No comments: