Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Bash: My Baby's Green *closed*

Congrats to Amanda Alvarado!  You are the lucky winner with comment #77 out of 294 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new MBG clothes!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


How can you not love an online shop with a name and tag line as great as this?!  I love, love, love My Baby's Green and the lovely WAHM behind the shop.  Not only does she run a great boutique, but she also writes a lovely blog that I read weekly and I love the eco friendly tips that are delivered to my email through the MBG Newsletter.

Have you perused the site yet?  If you haven't before, you should definitely do it soon.  My Baby's Green has a wide assortment of green toys, feeding gear, cloth diapers, clothing, and much more!


Look at this cute little outfit that Tina sent Sophia to review.  It's an Under the Nile Tunic and Capri set.  It's sooo cute on her, if I do say so myself, and since it's made from organic cotton, it's super soft!  I asked for a size 18 months, since Sophia tends to wear a bit larger than her age, and I'm not disappointed at all with the fit of this outfit.  It will definitely last her all summer.

Why WE Love My Baby's Green Clothing:  Sophia loves this outfit because she loves to wear as few clothes as possible.  It's true!  She loves to feel the sun and wind on her skin and this Tunic and Capri set are so light that she doesn't even mind when I put it on her.  {Some outfits don't go on so well with this diva...}  I love the fact that I've washed this outfit at least 5 times already and it still looks brand new.  It's as soft as it was the day it came in the mail, if not softer.

Buy It:  You can buy this Under the Nile set, along with lots of other cute clothing items, for $24.00.
{By the way, I highly recommend becoming a MBG Facebook fan as Tina is all the time releasing special discount codes for her fans!!!}

Win It:  Are you ready to add a fab new outfit to your child's wardrobe?  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a $25 GC that can be used on any My Baby's Green clothing items!  You can pick any items that are found through this link.

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Monday, May 9th.  It is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

My Baby's Green: Website {sign up for the Newsletter on the bottom, left side of the site} // Facebook // Twitter // Blog
{sample tweet} #Win a $25 GC to @mybabysgreen to buy your babe some #rockin new clothes! #giveaway from @lindseygalvez ends 5.9 http://tinyurl.com/5vy22vz

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent an Under the Nile clothing set from MBG for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

2 comments:

Sabrina B Radke said...

I saw baby girl on the site modelling!

♥Mama of the Littles♥ said...

Entered thank you!!