Congrats to Olivia L {comment #33} and JLJMommy {comment #61) out of 71 entries! You are the lucky winners! Your kiddos are going to be Rockin' some awesome SafetyTats!Winners have 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
I hope you're having fun with all the Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash fun giveaways so far! We're only half way through the month and So Easy Being Green has already featured some great companies!! The rest of the month will not disappoint either... I promise!
This afternoon I want to introduce you to a great company, SafetyTat. If you haven't heard of them yet, let me give you the rundown. You're going to be amazed with their product concept and say to yourself, "Wow. What an awesome product."
"The idea for SafetyTat temporary child ID tattoos was born of necessity one weekend at an amusement park. On Labor Day Weekend, Baltimore Mom, Michele Welsh and her husband, there with their three small children, felt out-numbered. To stave her panic, she quickly wrote her mobile phone number on each of their arms with a ballpoint pen. As she did this, she thoughtfully explained to each of them the importance of staying close to Mommy and Daddy. She also told them that if they were separated that the number on their arm was a way to reconnect with them.Throughout the day of fun, Michele had to rewrite the number several times as it smeared or washed off. Several parents in the park stopped her to ask if that was her number on the kids' arms. Each time, they loved the idea.
The day was a success and the idea for SafetyTat temporary child id tattoos was born."
You're saying it, aren't you? What a great product this is! It's so genius and simple, but definitely unique. SafetyTat has come up with a few variations of their product and were nice enough to send them both to me. I didn't picture them because they show my phone number!
The first variation is my favorite... the TatBuilder. In this tattoo, you get to design the colors, picture, and they will also print your phone number of choice on the tattoo... no writing on it yourself. The second is the Quick Stick Write-On. These tattoos come with a permanent marker where you write your phone number on the tattoo. SafetyTat has a page on their site giving detailed instructions on how to apply and remove all SafetyTats.
A couple of other SafetyTat has a special for So Easy Being Green readers only... use the code "SoEasyBeingGreen" for 10% off of a $15 purchase!
Why WE Love SafetyTats: When I showed this product to Rob, my husband, he was impressed. That says alot. He sees quite a few products come through the house and usually just nods when I show him. These really got his attention... and mind too. I highly recommend SafetyTats! They are super cute in person and are delicate on your babe's skin. I am sure that as Sophia grows and we go to larger events and areas, I will be using SafetyTats more often!
Buy It: You can purchase a 24 pack of SafetyTats with your pre-printed phone number for $19.95. The Quick Stick Write-On Tattoos start at $9.99 for a 6 pack. The more tattoos you buy, the cheaper the price {and don't forget that awesome 10% code above!}
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
SafetyTat: Website {Products} // Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent SafetyTats for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments:
Post a Comment