Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Bash: Little Liddy Tutu's *closed*

Congrats to Amanda Faith D.K.!  You are the lucky winner with comment #108 out of 157 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' new tutu!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


Today's Rockin' Birthday Bash is for the sweet, girly girls in your life!  How could my sweet babe turn 1 and not have her own Rockin' Tutu?!

Little Liddy Tutu's is a cute Tutu shop that I found on Facebook.  From her pictures, I could tell this Mama was a creative one and I thought a great addition to Sophia's wardrobe would be a tutu inspired by her Birthday Bash!  Tanya, the creative Mama behind Little Liddy Tutu's, made up this cute little number in our favorite color combo... Dark Pink and Black!



Little Liddy Tutu's has a variety of tutu designs that you can choose from, including different color combinations, styles, and even glitter tulle!  If you don't see something you like {quite unlikely, I think}, then she can always create you a Custom Tutu like she did for Sophia!

Be sure you become a fan of Little Liddy Tutu's on Facebook.  She's planning a Celebration when she reaches 1500 fans and has plenty of giveaways lined up for the Event!  Check out her blog for more details.

Why WE Love Our Little Liddy Tutu:  I'll be honest.  Sophia was not impressed with her tutu at first.  She was terrified of the tulle.  We slowly warmed her up to the idea of it, showing her how fun and bouncy the tutu was and she eventually fell in love!  I was in love at first sight.  The colors are so bright and match her Birthday colors perfectly.  The craftsmanship of this tutu is much better than I expected.  It's much better than tutus that I've seen being sold in stores.  I love the elastic waist, which is super easy to put on Sophia rather than a tie back.

Buy It:  You can purchase a variety of types and sizes, starting at $12.00.  The price depends on the size and style of tutu you choose!

Win It:  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win their very own custom tutu from Little Liddy Tutu's for their special little gal!


If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Sunday, May 29th.  It is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Little Liddy Tutu's: Website // Facebook

{sample tweet} What's a girl's #Rockin Birthday Bash w/o a Tutu?! #Win 1 from Little Liddy Tutu's & @lindseygalvez ends 5.29 http://tinyurl.com/3mhvqcb

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a Tutu for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments: