I feel so betrayed... do you realize that almost every single comment on the Climbing post agreed with... Rob?! Not me!? Two of you even said the words, "I agree with Rob." You have no clue what you did to my marriage. You only perpetuated his belief that "he's always right".
Haha. I'm joking, of course. Although, I really am so glad to have the resource of this blog. I truly felt that when I wrote the Climbing post, the right thing to do was not let her do it. I would stop it before it began, but... you all {that commented} opened my eyes to a different point of view. I assumed that climbing was bad and never thought of it a different way.
"Don't squelch that sweet babe's adventurous spirit. I'm sure she's durable to go with that personality." - comment on the post by Kristina
I definitely don't wanna do that, so I think I'm siding with you readers this time, even if it means you betrayed me for my husband's opinion!
*EDIT* I hope everyone understands my humor and sarcasm used in this post. I love my husband, even though he does always thinks he's right! {ha!} I love my readers and really love the fact that you all share your opinions, same or different than mine, and help me to open my eyes to different ideas/points of view.
*EDIT* I hope everyone understands my humor and sarcasm used in this post. I love my husband, even though he does always thinks he's right! {ha!} I love my readers and really love the fact that you all share your opinions, same or different than mine, and help me to open my eyes to different ideas/points of view.
4 comments:
You said she's like rob...and he turned out pretty good, right. I bet he was a climber/mischief maker!
I think I am a huge dork. I am basically stalking your blog for the next giveaway. Perhaps I should be patient and maybe go do some LAUNDRY or something! LOL
I think I am a huge dork. I am basically stalking your blog for the next giveaway. Perhaps I should be patient and maybe go do some LAUNDRY or something! LOL
Elaine is quite the climber - she has been since she could roll over and scoot. She was always pulling up on things and trying to go higher. She has had her share of falls, bumps, and bruises, but kids are tough. We try to teach her to be careful, and if it is truly dangerous, we tell her no. Let her climb!
Post a Comment