Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Bash: Fuzzibunz Store *closed*

We have our first repeat Birthday Bash Winner!  Congrats to Jessica Gonzalez!  You are the lucky winner with comment #222 out of 320 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new Fuzzibunz Leggies!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.



What do we love most about cloth diapers?  Of course we love the green-ness and the money saving aspects of them.  At the top of most everyone's list is... cuteness!  So, why would you cover them up with pants or shorts!?!

Since it's still Spring, we are still having some chilly evenings here in Tennessee, so I hate to leave Sophia's legs bare, but I hate to cover up her cute fluff!  I'm sure most of you have seen different variations of leg warmers, but take a look at these...  If you're a FuzziBunz lover, these really need to be in your child's wardrobe!

Butterflies
They are FuzziBunz Leggies by Agoo!

The FuzziBunz Store sent us a pair of the Butterflies print.  In the picture, I have them paired with the FuzziBunz Vanilla cover, but they would also match the Grape, Tootie Frootie, Mac N Cheese, White, and the Cotton Candy color!

They have a super cute Butterfly print, as well as the FuzziBunz name on the leggies.

Snails
Right now, there are only two choices of these leggies, but I hope Agoo and FuzziBunz keep up the collaboration and offer more styles!

I highly recommend the wonderful and helpful customer service at the FuzziBunz Store.  Here's a little about them...

FuzziBunz Store Rewards Program - Earn Cash for your Diaper Stash with every FuzziBunz Store purchase. Points automatically accumulate in your FuzziBunz Store account each purchase you make. 
FuzziBunz Store offers free upgraded and insured shipping on all U.S. orders with no minimum order. Need to exchange or return? FuzziBunz Store makes it easy and there is no restocking fee for exchanges or store credits. Exchanges usually ship for free. We have an easy Layaway Plan - Put your FuzziBunz Store order on layaway with 20% down.
Customer Service - We have been in business since 1999 and have been with FuzziBunz since 2001. We know FuzziBunz and will be here when you need us. E-mails are answered 24/7 and our customer service line is open M - F during business hours. No matter how you spell them...Fuzzi Bunz, FuzziBunz, Fuzzy Bunz, Fuzzi Buns, Fuzzy Bunz, Fuzzi Bunz...we have FuzziBunz the way you want them!

Why WE Love our Fuzzibunz Leggings by Agoo:  Sophia loves the butterflies.  She loves to point them out!  I am in love with these little leggies.  They truly make diaper changes a complete breeze.  Don't you hate taking down shorts or pants every time?  Best of all... you get to see that cute fluff!

Buy It:  You can purchase either design, Butterflies or Snails, on the FuzziBunz Store website for only $10.00.

Win It:  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a pair of FuzziBunz Agoo Leggies from the FuzziBunz Store!  Winner gets to choose their print!

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Tuesday, May 17th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Fuzzibunz Store: Website // Facebook {Cloth Diapers Inc.} // Twitter {Cloth Diapers Inc.}
{sample tweet} #Win leggings to match @fuzzibunz #clothdiapers from @clothdiapersinc & @lindseygalvez! #rockin #giveaway {5.17} http://tinyurl.com/3cqbvw7

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a pair of Fuzzibunz Leggings by Agoo for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Thanks for the giveaway. I am a new follower-I found you through the cloth diaper hop and would love if you follow back to check out my new blog. You have some great giveaways-I hope I win.

http://thesnailmomchronicles.blogspot.com