Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Bash: Little Whimsy Wears *closed*

Congrats to Rachel!  You are the lucky winner with comment #90 out of 144 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new Little Whimsy Wear items!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


Little Whimsy Wears is a cute, creative shop that can be found on Etsy and Facebook.  The Mama behind the cute accessories, is Heather and boy is she creative!  Not only does she make the cutest little skinny flower headbands that I've ever seen {can you tell I love our Little Whimsy Wears headband?}, she also designs Bibs, Leg Warmers, Baby Shoes, Car Seat Strap Covers, and much more!

Heather sent Sophia the cutest little Golden Flower Skinny Headband.  As you know, I'm a headband stealer, apparently, so I had to try on this little beauty.  It was cute on me, but not nearly as cute as it is on her...


What I love most about this headband is the super skinny, stretchy elastic band.  It's different than any others I've ever seen and I would love to add another one to Sophia's {ever-growing} Headband Collection.

Little Whimsy Wears also sent us a pair of Car Seat Strap Covers, in the print pictured.  I had been concerned about Soph falling asleep in her car seat, because sometimes she is so tired that she can't hold her little head up.  I was hoping these covers would help with the cushion, but they don't very much.  They do, however, help protect her little neck from the straps rubbing too tightly.  The are a bit big, which is to accommodate different car seats, I'm sure, but I wish they fit her straps a bit tighter.
I love the print and Soph seems to like the little extra cushion!

Why WE Love Our Little Whimsy Wears Products:  As I admitted, I love the headband for Sophia and myself.  I love the super skinny elastic headband and the fact that it isn't too tight on her head or mine.  The Car Seat Strap Covers are fun and do help cushion Soph's little neck from her car seat straps, especially while she's sleeping.

Buy It:  You can purchase a cute, skinny Flower Headband of your own for $6.50.  The Car Seat Strap Covers start at $12.00 for a set.

Win It:  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a $15 GC to use at the Little Whimsy Wears Etsy Shop OR Facebook Shop!


If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Sunday, June 5th.  It is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Little Whimsy Wears: Facebook {For Sale Items located in Photo Albums} // Etsy Shop
{sample tweet} #Rockin #Giveaway of the Day: GC from LittleWhimsyWears! Birthday Bash at @lindseygalvez, ends 6.5 http://tinyurl.com/6xskhxj

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a Little Whimsy Wears' products for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments: