Congrats to Maia G. {#66} and Sarah G. {#46}! You are the lucky winners out of 267 entries. You each one a Rockin' $10 GC to Sandbox Lane!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
As the Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash comes to a close, I had to share with you one more lovely cloth diaper retailer! Sandbox Lane is a relatively new cloth diaper store but they sure started with a bang! They carry quite a variety of cloth diaper brands {and word on the street is they're adding a few other of my *faves* soon} including: FuzziBunz, BumGenius, Flip, Econobum, Charlie Banana, Drybees, OsoCozy, and Rocky Mountain Diapers.
Alot of times when you find a new cloth diaper retailer, their selection is a little shabby... not Sandbox Lane! Along with cloth diapers, they have Cloth Diaper Accessories, Baby Clothing, items for Mom, and much much more. Be sure to check the site and follow their Facebook, Twitter, or Blog to stay up to date with their great specials!
Linda, from Sandbox Lane, sent Sophia a Perfect Size FuzziBunz to review. I'm not sure how she knew this Crushed Berries color would look so stunning on Soph...
![]() |
| I think she likes it too! |

After trying the FuzziBunz Perfect Size, I realize that we really missed out in getting that "perfect fit" when Sophia was smaller. I love the snugness but not too tight fit that the Perfect Size gives.
Why WE Love Our Perfect Size FuzziBunz: How could you not love this Crushed Berries color? It's so cute on Sophia! To be honest, I don't think Sophia likes the FuzziBunz too much because she can't undo them... she's recently learned how to pull the velcro on her other diapers. This reason is why I LOVE the FuzziBunz so much... SNAPS! The Perfect Size really fits her well and she has plenty of room left to grow in it.
Buy It: You can purchase a FuzziBunz Perfect Size diaper for $17.95 on the Sandbox Lane website.
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Sandbox Lane: Website // Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a Fuzzibunz for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.


No comments:
Post a Comment