Congrats to Jeniffer Smith! You are the lucky winner with comment #45 out of 114 entries. Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new books!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
In the thirty years that have elapsed since raising our own children, we've never lost sight of the important role that books, music and video play in a child's early life. As we sought out appropriate material for our granddaughter, we were overwhelmed by the variety of products available. Only after a long and arduous journey did we stumble across the restful bedtime music we'd been seeking in the form of an exceptional music box set that offered soothing sounds for tiny ears...
Our search would have been so much easier had someone been able to guide us. That's why we created Little One Books - to help others make informed choices from among the vast amount of material available for children today.
I've shared with all of you how much Sophia loves books. I think it is so important for us, as parents, to instill that love into our children. Reading is such a huge part of all of our lives and if our children love to read, it will make many more activities {especially in school} a bit more enjoyable.
Little One Books is an exceptional website. I love this site as it is super easy to navigate and find exactly what you're looking for or age-appropriate for who you're looking for. When Little One Books gave me the opportunity to pick a book for Sophia, it was a hard decision but an easy one as well. Hard because there were so many great titles on the site. Easy because the website tells you exactly why you should choose a certain book.

We specialize in quality books, music, and video, for children birth through age five, and have personally reviewed and selected each and every item in our store. You'll find detailed information on why we prefer a particular product in our "Why We Chose" section of each product page.
I chose the I Stink book, based on the "Why We Chose" recommendation. Little One Books did let me know that this book is age appropriate for a 2 year old, but I chose it for the fact that it encourages ABC recognition and the use of funny words and sounds. I love making this book about a Garbage Truck come alive with my impressions of squealing tires and a burping truck!
Little One Books has a great deal just for So Easy Being Green readers!!! In honor of Sophia's 1st Birthday Bash, when you purchase two books on the Little One Books website, use the code "mozart" for a free Mozart for Babies CD {Retail Value: $15.00}.
Why WE Love Little One Books: Sophia really loves this book. Although she doesn't yet understand her ABC's, or the use of them in a book, I'm already exposing her to words that correspond with the alphabet and the song {that she loves for me to sing over and over}. She laughs when I make the exaggerated noises to go along with the story and I'd do anything to make her laugh! The Little One Books website is one of the easiest product-based websites I've ever used. I love the fact that I can choose what age I'm looking for, what product I'm interested in, and the staff at Little One Books has already done all the work for me... all I do is pick the product and enjoy it with Soph!
Buy It: You can purchase a variety of books, musical cds, and videos on the Little One Books website. The I Stink book is available for $17.99.
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Little One Books: Website {Newsletter Sign-Up is at the top-right of site} // Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a complimentary book for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.


No comments:
Post a Comment