Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday Bash: Kidorable *closed*

Congrats to Jenn A!  You are the lucky winner with comment #48 out of 172 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' Kidorable Umbrella!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


Have you seen this adorable Rockin' company around the internet?  I fell in love with Kidorable the moment I saw those cute umbrellas!  Seriously, how much would kids love to carry an umbrella with antennae, eyes, and/or ears sticking out the top!?

Sophie is still a bit small to be carrying her umbrella on her own, but she loves when I carry it for us!  She totally doesn't understand the concept of "umbrellas keep the rain off us" because she's too busy trying to fight to grab those antennae!

Kidorable sent Sophia a Sun Hat and Towel to complete her beautiful Butterfly collection.  The hat is super cute, although it rarely stays on Soph's head for more than 2 seconds.  I have faith she'll love it just as much when she gets a bit older.

The towel... however, she loves just as much as the Umbrella!  We plan on taking her Butterfly Towel to the Beach with us in a couple of weeks.  I know I'll have to have something really great to entice her to get out of the water, when it's time!


Why WE Love Kidorable Products:  Sophie just loves her Towel and her Umbrella.  The hat... well, she yanks it off the minute we put it on, but I'm sure she'll grow to love it too!  All of the Kidorable products that we have are super quality and I have no worries about their craftsmanship.  The colors are bright and don't fade at all {on the towel}!

Buy It:  Kidorable has a ton of cool products available on their website.  You can purchase a Towel for $33.00 and an Umbrella for $13.50.

Win It:  One super lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win their choice of a Kidorable Umbrella!!!

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Saturday, June 4th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Kidorable: Website // Facebook // Twitter

{sample tweet} #Win your choice of @kidorable umbrella from @lindseygalvez during the #birthdaybash. #Rockin #giveaway ends 6.4 http://tinyurl.com/3hyw32x

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a variety of Kidorable products for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments: