Congrats to Kristina! You are the lucky winner with comment #25 out of 231 entries. Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' Jingle Dryer Ball!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
When I first began to research dryer balls, I often came across Mama's saying, "My baby always steals my dryer balls!" I wanted to say, "Just tell them 'No'". Haha... little did I know that I would soon understand what these Mama's were talking about!
One of Sophia's favorite activities is to help me with laundry. Sure, when she helps with diaper laundry, it often turns out like this, but she enjoys it and that's all that matters! By now, after a few months of helping at the dryer, she's removed a couple "Warning" stickers off the dryer, managed to get whoknowshowmany clothes dirtier, in the floor, than they were to begin with, and accumulated her own little collection of wool dryer balls.
Once I found out that Shelly Rose, from the Green Belle Shoppe, makes Jingle Dryer Balls, I knew it would be a great Rockin' Birthday gift for Sophia!

When we received Sophia's Green Belle Jingle Dryer Ball in the mail, I gave it to her {yes, I'm really bad about giving
![]() |
| I think she likes having her own Jingle Ball, don't you? |
So Easy Being Green readers are in luck! You can use code "ROCKNROLL10" to save 10% off your purchase at The Green Belle Shoppe!
Buy It: You can purchase an XLarge Dryer Jingle Ball for $8.50 at the Green Belle Etsy Shoppe.
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Shelly Rose Designs: Etsy Shop // Facebook
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a Jingle Dryer Ball for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.



3 comments:
I wish my kid smiled for pictures. Your Sophia is a doll! PS...my dogs steal the dryer balls!
I was just going to write the same thing...Sophia is SUCH a doll! So photogenic!
one of our favorite toys...dryer balls!
Post a Comment