Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Bash: Inspired by Finn *closed*

Congrats to Jessica Gonzalez!  You are the lucky winner with comment #216 out of 431 entries.  Your teething woes are going to be gone!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.



Teething is one thing that definitely isn't Rockin'.  Before I had Sophia, when I would hear parents complain about Teething Woes, I would always think, "What's the big deal?"  Unfortunately, I have found out exactly what the big deal is all about.

As I type this, Sophia has just had her 4th bottom tooth pop through and her 1st top tooth is right under the surface and we're expecting it's arrival at anytime.  When we began the teething process way back in December, I did some research and tried amber after reading such great reviews.  I chose one of the cheaper stores {notice a pattern with me?} and was excited when the caramel colored necklace came in the mail.

It did nothing.  We noticed no changes in Sophia's behavior or mood at all.  She still seemed to be in pain.  Not to mention the fact that the "amber" necklace looked so nice.  All of the stones were the same size and shape and were so clear.  I'm not accusing the shop of selling counterfeit amber, but I thought it was a bit odd.

A couple of months ago, we were battling that 3rd tooth and I thought, "Maybe, just maybe..."  Rob thought I was crazy to want to try again, but I had been seeing the shop, Inspired By Finn, popping up everywhere on Facebook.  Their necklaces were a bit pricier than the one I had originally purchased, but the stones looked different.  I also read that the lighter the stone, the more potent the powers.

So the skeptic in me gave in and... I'm so glad I did.  Sophia wears her Inspired By Finn, Butter Round necklace at all times.  {Although IBF doesn't recommend wearing at night/naptimes and I don't "recommend" it either, but we do.}  I'm sure you've seen the necklace in various pictures that have been posted on the blog.  It gets so much attention from people IRL too!  I love to explain what it is and why she wears it.

Why WE love our Inspired By Finn Amber Necklace:  Sophia has no clue the necklace is on her.  I'm afraid that the day she realizes it, will be the day we have to take it away.  Right now, I know she doesn't act like teething is a such a pain, which is a relief to the both of us.  I love using healing alternatives.  I don't want to give Sophia a pain reliever every time she is sprouting a new tooth.  Thanks to our amber necklace, I don't have to!

Buy It:  You can buy a variety of colors, styles, and sizes of amber necklaces from Inspired By Finn on their website.  Youth Necklaces start at $19.95.

Win It:  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to turn Teething Woes into a Rockin' Tooth Party because someone is going to win an Inspired By Finn Amber Necklace!  Winner may choose any in stock round bead style 16 INCHES OR SMALLER.

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Thursday, May 12th.  It is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Inspired by Finn: Hyena Cart // Facebook

{sample tweet} #Win an InspiredByFinn #amber necklace from @lindseygalvez. #natural #rockin #giveaway ends 5.12 http://tinyurl.com/3ebjqkt

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was offered a discount on my IBF purchase for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Thank you!

Jessi Gonzalez said...

Entered :) Thank you!!

Tiffany said...

Thank you! I love my son's IBF necklace and would love to win one for my nephew. Great giveaway!

Unknown said...

Entered!!