Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Bash: Lil Lainey Bug *closed*

Congrats to Britni!  You are the lucky winner with comment #278 out of 333 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new clothes!!!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.




When I found out I was pregnant in September of 2009, I was ecstatic.  In December, when we found out we were having a little girl, I was beyond ecstatic.  Of course, if Sophia had been a boy, we would have been just as happy, but I adored the idea of having a little girl that I could dress up and shop with!

During the planning stages of the Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash, I wanted to find a shop, preferably a WAHM shop, that offered great, quality clothing that was super cute and affordable for parents like me.  I found exactly what I was looking for in Lil Lainey Bug.  I dare you to take a look at this shop and not find something that your little gal or guy can't live without!

Stacie sent us the cutest skirt ever to review.  Seriously, how gorgeous are the colors?  This picture was taken after Soph had already worn the skirt 3-4 times.  What does that mean?  Even after 3-4 washes, the colors are still vibrant and the skirt still looks brand new.  It hasn't lost it's shape at all.

The quality is superb.  I will admit that I get nervous when purchasing from some Etsy shops, but Lil Lainey Bug stands above the rest in quality.  And did you see those product pictures?  Amazing!

If you have a little man in your life, or skirts just aren't your thing, Lil Lainey Bug has lots more to offer, including Boys' Lounge Sets, Blankets, Bibs and Burp Cloths, and Car Strap Covers.

Why WE Love Our Lil Lainey Bug skirt:  Sophia loves this skirt.  She loves to point at the flowers and the polka dots.  The colors are very stimulating for her.  I love this skirt because it's super easy to put on {come on, that's important to us Mom's} and I love the prints!  This definitely looks like a designer skirt and I love to see people's reactions when she wears it in public.

Buy It:  You can buy a Twirl Skirt just like the one Sophia is wearing for only $16.00.  {Don't forget, if you buy 3 skirts, your shipping is FREE!}

Win It:  This giveaway is for Mama's of Boys and Girls because... one lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a $20 GC to Lil Lainey Bug to use on ANYTHING in the shop!


If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Friday, May 13th.  It is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Lil Lainey Bug: Etsy // Facebook

{sample tweet} #Win a $20 GC to buy your lil' gal some #rockin clothes from Lil Lainey Bug & @lindseygalvez. #giveaway ends 5.13 http://tinyurl.com/3waab8g

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a complimentary skirt for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Thanks! I love the skirts and the stuffed owls!

Anonymous said...

that is the CUTEST pic! :)

Charlotte said...

Just gave the giveaway a shout out on our site! http://finchfound.com/home/2011/5/13/tgif-the-weekly-roundup.html