Congrats to Courtney Schreiner! You are the lucky winner with comment #613 out of 1194 entries. Your going to be Rockin' a new ERGObaby Carrier!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
I love my ERGO. That's it, review over. Ok, so I realize that doesn't tell you enough about the ERGO, but it's the truth and that word sums up everything I think about my ERGObaby carrier: love.
For all of you skeptics, I actually won my ERGO on another fab blog. I had been trying and trying because I couldn't justify the $$ to hubby when we had a carrier that had been passed down from his brother. This wasn't even a brand name carrier, but one that had Looney Tunes characters on the front. The back pain that I would get from just a few minutes of wearing Sophia in it, was excruciating. I can only hope that it didn't hurt her. I seriously only wore the thing about 2 times.
So, I told hubby that I was going to win one and prove the difference to him... and I did. It takes persistence to win blog giveaways, but it is possible! I received the Organic River Rock Green carrier and fell in love at first sight. Seriously, as soon as I opened the box, I strapped it on and counted the seconds until Sophia woke up to try it out!

I have had back problems in the past, unfortunately, but I have been able to carry Sophia in this carrier for hours at a time. We've been shopping at the mall {she usually falls asleep}, grocery shopping while I push a cart, touring Elvis' birthplace, and even working in the garden in our ERGO. Love.
Why WE Love our ERGObaby Carrier: Sophia loves to be carried and she often falls asleep while she's in the carrier, so it has to be comfy in there. We haven't tried out the back carry much yet, but I'm sure she'll like the ability to see around in that position too. Have I mentioned that I love this carrier? I love the softness of the organic material, the longness of the carrier distributes her weight so well... away from my back. I cannot wait to use this carrier with a Newborn, with the Infant Insert. I think it's a super versatile carrier and I would recommend the ERGO with the highest marks available. It's worth every penny.
Buy It: ERGObaby Carriers come in 5 different types: The Original, Options, Organic, Sport, and Performance. They range from $115-$145.
Win It:
Already have an ERGO? Check back on Saturday, May 21st for an accessory that will make your ERGO {or other major baby carrier} even more Rockin'!
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
ERGObaby: Carriers // Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

7 comments:
Thank you for such an amazing giveaway!
Entered! Thank you!!
Entered ..thanks a bunch!!
Entered! Thank you! :-)
There was no space to put it in the form but my twitter handle is @pittsy82 and fb name is Nicole Pitts. Thanks for the chance :)
pittsy82@hotmail.com
Thank you so much for a great giveaway! I hope I filled everything out correctly. It wouldn't let me do a url for my facebook post about the giveaway. :(
This is such an amazing giveaway! If I win I will look forward to reviewing this product on my blog as well. I love reading great reviews on new and interesting products. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment