Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Bash: Barefoot Books *closed*

Congrats to Erin Lehman!  You are the lucky winner with comment #25 out of 249 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new Literature!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.



How important are books in your child's life?  Sophia is still just learning about books, but we introduced them at a super early age, as most parents probably do.  I absolutely love to read and I really want to pass that love on to Sophia.

Barefoot Books is such a wonderful company that has made it their mission to share imagination with children through books, games, music, and more.

"Barefoot Books began with two mothers who wanted their children to have books that would feed the imagination, while instilling a respect for diversity and a love of the planet. Today, we are a world-wide community of writers, artists, storytellers, musicians, and others who are committed to providing timeless stories and captivating art that can help children become happy, engaged members of a global society."



Along with the 3 books and games pictured above, Barefoot Books also sent Sophia a Birthday Card!  Talk about wonderful customer service!!!  When a company goes above and beyond what is expected of them, it makes me respect them so much and want to purchase more from them.

The two boxes, Yoga Planet and Kid's Garden, are both "Deck Cards".  I love both of these Activity Card sets because they contain information about Yoga and Gardening, as well as other games and activities!  I am an active, yet amateur yogi and gardener, and definitely want to pass both of those along to Sophia too.  These cards are still a bit old for her, but I am really looking forward to using them when she gets a little older.


The book, Action Rhymes, is full of classic children's poems and songs.  It's so exciting that she's now at the age to where she has begun to point out specific objects, animals, and people in books.  Sophia's favorites are Pat-A-Cake and Itsy Bitsy Spider.  She loves action rhymes and watching me do the hand motions.  She is just starting to attempt to try to do them with me and I know that this books is definitely inspiring her to learn more!

Why WE Love Barefoot Books:  Sophia loves to turn pages.  Right now, that's her favorite part about books.  I love the Barefoot Books customer service and the selection that they have on their site!  I am dying to see their Boutique at the FAO Schwartz store in New York!

Buy It:  You can purchase a variety of books, music, and activity booklets on the Barefoot Books website.  The Yoga Planet Deck Cards are on sale right now for $10.99.  The Kid's Garden Deck is $19.99 and the Action Rhymes book can be purchased for $6.99.

Win It:  This is a good one... one super lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win their choice of Book/Activity Kit from the Barefoot Books website.  There is no price limit to what you can choose... but you only get one, so choose wisely!!!

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Monday, May 16th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Barefoot Books: Website // Facebook // Twitter

{sample tweet} Pick your own prize from @livebarefoot & @lindseygalvez! #rockin childrens #book #giveaway ends 5.16 http://tinyurl.com/3wbygl6

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a complimentary set of books and games for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING giveaway! Thank you :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

slang76 said...

I hit enter after I put the link to the book I wanted by accident...and then it submitted without the rest of the form completed!! Sorry...I resubmited a second time (Susan M.)...so the second entry is the right one!! I am a goof!

Amanda said...

UGH! I forgot the link for what item I'd like. Put the name but not the link so here it is! http://store.barefootbooks.com/princess-gift-set.html
Hope this is ok! If not let me know and I'll resubit the form!
tvpg at aol dot com