Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Bash: Cow Patties Cloth Diapers *closed*

Congrats to Jennifer Atchison!  You are the lucky winner with comment #126 out of 400 entries.  You're going to have a Rockin' Cow Patties in your stash!!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


When I started planning for the Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash, I knew I really wanted to have a custom diaper for Sophia to match the Event and her 50s theme.  When I began to try to find a WAHM shop that could make my dream for this diaper come true, I started with Cow Patties Cloth Diapers, and ended there.  Why?  Because I already own a Cow Patties and love it and couldn't wait to see if they could fulfill a Rockin' 50s inspired diaper for me!

They did!  {Of course they did or they wouldn't be featured during the Birthday Bash, right?}  I love this print.  It fits right in with our family and our love of hot rod cars!  My Dad, Sophia's Papaw, just loved seeing this diaper on her little bum!

This is Cow Patties Cloth's Famous Pocket Fitted.
Made out of 2 body layers of bamboo fleece with a cute outer fabric (flannel, cotton knit, cotton woven).  Insert folds up for 10-12 layers of absorbency. Requires a cover.  These are a great option for night time and/or heavy wetters.
Although this diaper definitely works well overnight, I love to let her roam around in it during the day.  With the insert being so absorbent, the outside stays dry for an hour or two, usually.  

This diaper is a One-Size with Snap closures.  It folds down similar to a BG, but lower, to keep it from being so bulky in the front.  I love, love, love the trimness that you get with Cow Patties Cloth Diapers.  Cow Patties also offers 3 other types of diapers: Pockets, AI2s, and Fitteds.  Check out all the descriptions here.

Why WE Love Cow Patties Retro Cars Diaper:  As you can see, Sophia loves the print too!  She's a car fanatic {more on that to come in the Birthday Bash} and loves pointing at all the cars when you ask her too.  I love this diaper.  It's definitely a staple in our stash now.  I recently fell in love with Fitteds and reach for them so often.  I love having this Rockin' diaper in our pile!

Buy It:  You can buy a Famous Pocket Fitted from Cow Patties for $18.00.  CPCD is a bit different in they do not have a website.  Check their blog and Store Tab on Facebook to purchase.  They often have Custom slots open too!!! 

Win It:  One lucky hip So Easy Being Green reader is going to be doing the Hand Jive when they win a $20 GC to Cow Patties!!!


If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Tuesday, May 10th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Cow Patties Cloth Diapers: Facebook {use Store tab to see what's available now or Photo Albums to see in-stock Fabrics} // Blog

{sample tweet} #Win a $20 GC to Cow Patties #clothdiapers during the Birhday Bash from @lindseygalvez! #rockin #giveaway  {5.10} http://tinyurl.com/6f8p44s

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a complimentary Cow Patties Cloth Diaper for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

5 comments:

Boise Wiebers said...

Thank you for hosting this.

Bonnie said...

Oh man, I'd love to enter this... but I run her blog ;)

Julie Kieras said...

I'd love to enter this too but... she's sponsored me before so... I'll let someone else have that fluffy goodness! I wish I'd gotten ahold of some of that car fabric when I was searching for the car caddy roll!! :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Madeline said...

Thanks!