Sunday, May 8, 2011

Birthday Bash: Teething Bling *closed*

Congrats to Jennifer Smith!  You are the lucky winner with comment #245 out of 276 entries.  You're going to be BLINGIN'!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


Happy Mother's Day!  This is my first official Mother's Day, although last year, at 9 months pregnant, I felt like quite the mother already.  Today's giveaway is dedicated to both the Mama's and the babes!

If you haven't heard of Teething Bling... what rock have you been under?  It is seriously one of my favorite products that I purchased for myself and Sophia.  I bought my first necklace, a Moonstone solid pendant, off Amazon quite a few months ago.  Sophia was always reaching for my necklaces and jewelry to play with and chew on.  I was constantly worried about the materials they were made with, as well as the possibility that the jewelry could come apart and cause her to choke.  After seeing a blog review for Teething Bling, I knew it was the answer.

I recently had the chance to try out their Gift Sets.  I chose to receive Pink Cupcake and Pearl set.  We have the generic gray, so I wanted something a little more girly to go with cute outfits!


Since it's quite hard to take pictures of myself with my dSLR, I chose to photograph Sophia doing what she does best with Teething Bling... eating it!

The Gift Sets come with 2 bracelets and a pendant necklace.  I absolutely love the bracelets.  They are big and chunky and really are quite fashionable.  They're big enough for Sophia to grip, so it's no problem when we're waiting in the long grocery line for me to slip one off and let Soph chew away.

Our products contain no harmful chemicals such as phthalates, BPAs, PVCs, lead or latex and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure. 
Our products are designed for adults to wear to soothe and entertain babies with emerging teeth. Children with fully developed teeth may be able to bite through Teething Bling ®. Therefore, parents must determine what is best for their own situation and child and as always, we remind everyone that children - of any age - should never be left unattended with jewelry of any kind.



Don't pass up the opportunity to like Teething Bling on Facebook.  They are constantly having huge giveaways which are super easy to enter and they are indeed, huge.

Why WE Love our Teething Bling:  I think you can definitely tell that Soph loves the Teething Bling bracelets.  I think she thinks there hers.  Well, they are, I suppose.  The bracelets come in handy more, now that Sophia is older.  When she was younger and I held her more when we were in public, she constantly had my Teething Bling necklace in her hands or mouth.  I love any product that makes my life easier with a teething baby!

Buy It:  You can buy solid colored pendant necklace, starting at $19.10.  The Gift Sets, like the one I received, start at $34.00.  {I highly recommend buying the set as it's a great deal and the products work better for different ages, in my opinion!}

Win It:  I'm jealous of this... One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win Teething Bling's newest addition... the Vanilla Bean Scented Necklace Pendant!  It's an off-white pendant that smells like Vanilla!  {It's the last listed on this page.}  This giveaway is worth $19.10.

If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Sunday, May 15th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Teething Bling: Website // Facebook // Twitter

{sample tweet} #Win a #rockin #giveaway for you & your babe from @TeethingBling & @lindseygalvez this Mother's Day! ends 5.15 http://tinyurl.com/3bsqyd8

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a pack of Teething Bling accessories for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.