Saturday, April 9, 2011

SEBG Giveaways

You've came to the right s.p.o.t for great giveaways.  Here at So Easy Being Green, I'm doing my best to bring you reviews {and giveaways} of some of the best green, eco- and child-friendly products on the market!

Now, want the scoop on how to win?
  • I use Google Forms for all giveaways.  They are super easy and fast to enter.  The only Mandatory Entries are your Name & Email Address {so I can contact you if you win!} Sponsors sometimes request specific Mandatory Entries.
  • Any comments left on the giveaway post will not count for entries.
  • Any entries that are un-verifiable or incomplete will be deleted by me.
  • You can find links directly above the giveaway to help you complete the entries.
  • I verify Winner's Entries only.  If you are chosen as a Winner and you have not completed a task that you said you did, you don't win.  {Make sure your feedburner subscription is verified!}
Extra Entries 
  • You may follow my blog via GFC, Facebook and/or Twitter.  You get only 1 Entry for following one or all 3 ways! {But you'll get more opportunities to win AND know about everything that goes on at SEBG by following through all!}
  • You may subscribe to my blog via email/Feedburner.  You must confirm your subscription.  If you are chosen as a Winner to a giveaway and have not confirmed, you do not win!
  • My giveaways allow you to "tweet" or "share on Facebook" only ONCE during the entire giveaway.  In order to get credit, you must leave the permalink to your tweet/share.  {Here's a great tutorial on how to do that, from Marine Parents.}
  • To get your FB Share permalink/url, simply click on the Time Frame Link {"30 seconds ago"}.  It will take you to a page where only your FB Status is shown.  The permalink/url is in the address bar.
Below every giveaway there will be a link to that giveaway's Google Forms Spreadsheet.  You can use that Spreadsheet in the following ways:
  • Check to see if you've already entered the giveaway.
  • Check to see how many entries there are in the giveaway at any time.
  • Sponsors can look at the entries that readers make.  They can see what the most popular items in their shop are, what customers' love about their products, etc. {I've gotten great feedback from past Sponsors with this system!}
I hide Email Addresses and Screen Names on the form so no one can EVER access your private information!

Winners:
  • Winners for giveaways are announced at the top of the original Giveaway post.
  • In Blog Events, I will make a special blog post with all Winners announced on that post.
  • Winners are announced on the blog and emailed.  They have 48 hours to respond to the Winner's Email that is sent before another Winner is chosen.
  • There is no limit to how many times you can win at So Easy Being Green!

For any ?'s about giveaways, email me anytime at lindseygalvez @ gmail.com!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't believe I never knew about the spreadsheet at the bottom! Thank you! Just one more thing that makes me LOVE So Easy Being Green :D