Today's glimpse is into one of the most important rooms of our house. It's so important, that it gets an entire glimpse post to itself...
Miss Sophia's Room
We originally went with a "Safari" theme, since we picked out the bedding when I was only 10 weeks pregnant. Yes, we were THAT excited. Since then, we've definitely added more and more pink.
The rocking chair is the same rocking chair my Mom used to rock me in, when I was a babe. Rob re-stained it to match her room. The small chair to the right of the crib was also mine when I was younger, as well as the Cabbage Patch doll, Sally Wendy, that's sitting in the chair!
Media Corner.
Soph can sit in her rocking chair and enjoy her books and toys that are on the bookshelf. The TV is not hooked up for anything other than her Playskool Music Center.
Pearhead Giraffe Growth chart hangs on the wall with her Hairbow Holder. We plan to do Soph's handprints every year on her birthday on the Chart.
Sophia's new Kitchen. Well, it's not exactly new... it's vintage! This was my kitchen when I was younger. She loves opening and closing the doors and playing with the food inside. We plan to upgrade the kitchen soon, but for now, it works great! In the right corner, she has her "dress up" clothes, bags, and stuffed animals. The big Footsy Bear? Yep, he was mine too!
![]() |
| Of course you get to see a Closet shot! |





3 comments:
I love the kitchen I wouldn't upgrade! It's awesome and hommy!
adorable!! i love her room :] amelia has alot of my stuff from when i was a little girl, too!
Wow! her room is bigger than mine lol
I'm not sure *when* but I'll be posting Rissa's room to link up :)
Post a Comment