Friday, April 1, 2011

my dSLR strappy {and a giveaway!} *closed*


Congrats to Kimberly Pollock!  She's the lucky winner with comment #86 out of 210!  She's going to have a hard time deciding what to use her GC on because the Marine Parents shop is FULL of cute goodies!

 So, unless you've been living under a rock, you should know by now that one of my best bloggy friends is Miss April from Marine Parents.  In fact, I'll be writing a guest post on her blog in a couple of weeks talking about that exact subject.  

Anyways, since becoming friends, not only did she introduce me to the great wide world of blogging, but also to designer fabrics, the Cadillacs of cloth diapers, and the cutest/most functional Sophie leashes around town.  Becoming bloggy friends with such a creative lady has it's advantages... let me tell you!   
Like getting to be one of the first to have one of her newest additions to the Marine Parents Etsy Boutique... the dSLR strappy!

April gave me free reign {well, with alot of fabric advice because she is seriously da bomb {ha!} at pairing fabrics together} to pick out my own two fabrics for my camera strap cover.  I went a-fabric shopping and picked out two lovely Amy Butler fabrics and April paired them together, along with her signature 'smashed ruffle', to make the most lovely strappy that I could have imagined!
 

And guess what?!  She liked our collaboration on the fabrics so much that it has become a staple in the Marine Parents shop!  She also has a couple of other designs available...

Since I'm quite the expert on Marine Parents products... seriously, I am.  I own one of almost every single thing they sell (Boutique Wipe Case in Giraffe Garden, Knotted Statement Necklace, and 2 Sophie leashes), I can tell you that everything April sells is of the utmost quality.
You can find all these lovelies and so.much.more when you browse the Marine Parents Shop!

April has offered a unique discount code for So Easy Being Green readers only!  You can save 15% off your purchase by using the code "SHOPGREEN".
Remember, you get 2 Extra Entries for every $1 you spend in the shop, during the length of the giveaway!

Why I Love My dSLR Strappy:  It's just so cute!  Seriously, who wants a plain black strap with 'Canon' written across your shoulder when you can have a beautiful strappy!?  Also, they are very durable and provide extra cushion on your shoulder as your toting your camera.  They are tight enough to stay in place, but not so tight that you couldn't switch out for another style {oh yes, I'm hinting that I may want a second strappy when I'm feeling in a mood for change!}

Buy It:  You can buy your own dSLR Strappy for only $19.00 {what a steal!}  You can also browse the Marine Parents Shop for the other lovely items, pictured above.

Win It:  And... browse away because one of you is going to have a fine day because April is giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to the Shop!

This giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. {EST} on Thursday, April 7th.  It is open to US and Canadian residents.  The $15 GC cannot be used towards shipping costs.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Marine Parents: Etsy Shop; Facebook; Blog; Twitter

{sample tweet} #Win a $15 GC #giveaway to the Marine Parents #etsy shop from @taprilcrosier & @lindseygalvez! #giveaway ends 4.7 http://bit.ly/idlFhs  RT!

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, Random.org screenshot available upon request. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great giveaway girls! I'll pass it alonge to my photography friend :)