Congratulations to Anne E. Perry with comment 235 out of 649! You are the winner of your very own Sprout Change cloth diaper set!
Remember a few days ago when I said that there have been only two diapers {that I received for review} that I was actually nervous to review? Well, I would like to introduce you to the diaper that had me shaking in my Why was I worried? Well, I wasn't really that worried, but I don't ever want to write a negative review for a company. I only review products that I feel will actually benefit my family and if it's a diaper/snack/product that I'm not going to like, I don't want to waste my time or theirs. According to their website, the Sprout Change system is a One-Size, but where are the adjustment snaps? Another snag... I'm not really the biggest shell/insert combo. Sooo... that's what I was a bit hesitant.
Sometimes you should step outside of your comfort zone {which cloth diapering has made me do. alot}. The Sprout Change diaper made me do just that and guess what? I wasn't disappointed at all.
![]() |
| Source |
I was sent the Lemon Ice Shell and 2 Organic Inserts. I will admit that I didn't even realize how to adjust this diaper after it was prepped, so I just put it straight on Sophia at the setting it was on {am I the only one who is super impatient and doesn't read the cardboard pamphlet the diaper is wrapped around?}. Lucky for me, it was quite close to the setting Sophia needed, so we had no leaks. After getting on their website, I finally figured out what the mysterious snaps were for, and adjusted the size.
This diaper has not once left red marks on Soph's legs, which is remarkable because she has some chunky, funky thighs. The inserts are also very absorbent. Sophia has worn this diaper during a few nap times and it hasn't leaked {and other well-known diapers definitely do on her during nap time}. There is only one thing that I would change about this diaper. Sophia is very active. She is moving and grooving all.of.the.time, so the insert sometimes shifts inside of the shell. I do wish they snapped in so that they would stay put a bit better, but so far, it's not moved enough to give us any leaks. {Just a worry I have.}Why I Love the Sprout Change Set: A re-usable, reversible diaper cover!? Yes, please! I just love the fact that it's reversible and you get two cute covers in one! I love being able to re-use the shell too. It's a great money saver {and laundry saver} and works really well when babies are smaller and they go through so many diaper changes!
Buy It: You can buy your own Sprout Change Shell for $16.95. The Organic Super Saver Inserts are $5.75 each. You can also buy in Packages to save money and find lots of other green goodies (cloth diapers, training pants, mama cloth) on The Willow Store website.
Win It: It's going to be someone's lucky day because they will win the exact same package I received in their choice of Shell color!
Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Sprout Change: Shell Colors; Facebook; Twitter; Blog
SEBG's Readers' Survey
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, Random.org screenshot available upon request. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a Sprout Change set to review, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.


8 comments:
entered:)
My FB name is Rachel Neufeld
twitter: @caedmen
gfc: caedmen
richardrachel at hotmail dot com
Thanks for the giveaway
fb-rosie martinez
gfc-rosieh2
Oh no, I hit the enter button before typing in what color I would pick! I would choose Grapefruit...not sure if you can edit my entry or not.
Thanks a bunch! Entered!
Thank you, Entered!
Wondering, we have one of these, but I never use the insert because it feels like sandpaper. Did you have that problem, or did we get a bum one?
@Kristina,
Our inserts are super soft, actually get softer with every wash. I do have hemp inserts, though. Are yours hemp or the other? That might be the difference...
I honestly don't remember which insert it is. I'm guessing it was not hemp. We love the cover. If I use the insert it's underneath something soft for extra absorbency.
Post a Comment