Wednesday, April 13, 2011

glimpse: into a GuestHouse{?} of Charlotte


I was thrilled when Lindsey invited me to be a part of her glimpse series.
Here’s a little peek into my life in San Diego.

I don’t have a back yard, I have a really long dock.

My husband doesn’t mow the lawn, he cleans the hull.

My baby doesn’t play on the floor, she crawls around the cabin sole.

I don’t see blue birds, I see Great Blue Herons.

Our neighbors’ pets don’t bark, the Sea Lions do.

If you haven’t guessed by now, we don’t live in a house, we live on a boat!

You can follow our adventures aboard here: http://rebelheart.squarespace.com/charlottes-blog/


**Be sure to check out her blog, linked above.  It's quickly becoming one of my favorite daily reads.  Charlotte is also the lovely artist behind our beautiful sucking pads, as seen on our ERGO.  To see her other fabulous creations, visit the Red Charlotte Etsy Shop.  Sneak Peak: Stay tuned to SEBG during the month of May to see more of Red Charlotte's fab products!**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love following Charlotte's blog too! Love this post! Great job!

Erin said...

So cool! And, love her website. Oh, and those sucking pads! Yes, I think we might just "need" some of those! :)

Julie Kieras said...

Definitely cool! My sister in law lived on a boat for 2 years when she was first married (that was like 25 yrs ago!) But I always thought it was cool! :)

Charlotte said...

Thanks again for featuring me. I just love your blog!