Wednesday, April 13, 2011

glimpse: Outdoor MakeOver Edition

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.
You've been seeing all of the lovely rooms in my home, as they're cleaned one by one, in my glimpse series.  Now it's time to see what I've been hiding...

Ok, so it's not that bad, but our back deck could definitely use some sprucing up.  With the Spring additions to our new landscape area, I told Rob it was a great time to start shopping for new Outdoor Patio furniture.  He protested until I told him we could do all the shopping online... at Pier 1 Imports!

We are both very familiar with Pier 1.  I have quite a few rugs and decorative items around the house that came from there... definitely one of my fave stores for decorating.  But I wasn't aware of the wide Outdoor Furniture selection that Pier 1 boasts.  I have to say... hubby was quite impressed when I showed him some of my favorites!

Let's start with replacing that ugly white umbrella base with this lovely Poly Stone Base.  Next up, replacing the old, dark gray umbrella in the corner with this beauty, the Citron Market Umbrella which will match perfectly with the new Table and Chairs, I've picked out!  I can just see it now... sitting in the sun {shaded by the Citron umbrella, of course} blogging on the laptop while Sophia plays in the yard. 

Dreaming?  Maybe, but at least I know the furniture would be beautiful, thanks to Pier 1!

Now... I wonder what we could do with the Sun Room?  I would love to turn this area into a little reading/gardening area.  Look at the cute things that I could totally re-do this room with...

I love, love, love this Papasan Chair!  They've taken the Papasan line to the next level!  So modern and cozy, but the best part is most of Pier 1's furniture can be used indoors or out!

Throw down a beautiful Wool Tuft rug and accent with these beautiful Flower hooks and I've got a totally new room!

What room would you like Pier 1 to help you makeover!?!?


For more info on Pier 1's great line of Outdoor/Indoor furniture, visit their website {or you can always browse in store} at http://www.pier1.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx.  Be sure to take part in one of their great Pier 1 Tweetups, coming to your area this Spring!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: