We have been having the most beautiful, warm weather here in east Tennessee in the past couple of weeks... Summer is coming! With Summer comes Fun in the Sun and I want you {and your babes} all to be ready to have a little fun while... Staying Safe in the Sun!
![]() |
| Source |
Tomorrow, I'll kick off the next SEBG Blog Event, Stay Safe in the Sun, with a fabulous FACEBOOK ONLY giveaway from Sierra Summits for {4}tubes of Tahoe Kids Sunscreen.
You can only win if you're an SEBG Facebook Fan!
During the event, you'll learn some great tips, find awesome products, and even get a chance to win a few that will help you stay safe while you're frolicking in the warm sunshine!
You can only win if you're an SEBG Facebook Fan!
During the event, you'll learn some great tips, find awesome products, and even get a chance to win a few that will help you stay safe while you're frolicking in the warm sunshine!
I know you like sneak peaks, so watch out for these great brands...








No comments:
Post a Comment