So Easy Being Green started as a way for me to gain extra entries into giveaways that I was entering. {I betcha didn't know that, did you?} At a friend's urging, I jumped into Blogger with both feet and never looked back. SEBG is ever changing and has become quite the "review" type blog lately, but I'm loving it. I want to balance those reviews/giveaways with my life too and I feel like I'm headed down the right path. I told you, I'm becoming a Big Bloggy Girl.
SEBG has grown at a tremendous rate. Just to think, this all started at the end of November just last year. I hit 100 GFC followers on December 14th {thanks to lots of blog hopping}. Also in December, I held a giveaway with my own Swagbucks and gave away a $10 Amazon GC when I hit my GFC/Twitter/Facebook goals. I met the goal in early January. I can't quite believe how I've surpassed those now and am looking at almost 900 GFC followers {craziness} and I know that it's only because of great, interactive readers and also the wonderful, gracious sponsors that have allowed me to share their products with you!
With that being said, I'm at a bit of a crossroads now. I've prided myself on having, what I think, is one of the easiest Giveaway Set-Ups that I've seen on blogs that I read . I want them to be easy and fast for you to enter, but allow you to really see the product and not just read another boring review. I want you to see it in action and see how a regular person is using it and hopefully loving it?!
So, I want to know what you think. I've had suggestions on how to change the giveaways {less Extra Entries, run them for longer/shorter amounts of time, less tweeting}, so I want to know what YOU think. I'm not saying that I'll change my format, but if the majority of readers want something, I'll definitely consider it.
Readers' Survey is Closed. Here are the Results!
No comments:
Post a Comment