Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday... almost.

Since Sophia has learned to crawl, she's grown a bit more independent.  Today, I left her to play in the living room while I was doing laundry.  I noticed she had been very quiet for a few minutes, so I went to check on her and this is what I found...



Precious.

12 comments:

April said...

words can not even say how adorable this is!!! with her fingers by her mouth, looking like a little angel! <3

Sara said...

Adorable!!

Julie Kieras said...

Oh my goodness - SO cute! This would NEVER happen with my guy - haha he is tooo wound. Although the closest to this happening was one day I was violently ill, so I couldn't even really play with him. So I put him in his crib with tons of toys, and crawled back into bed, and he fell asleep on all his toys eventually! But that's b/c he had no where else to go get into trouble! ha ha! :)
But yeah your baby is very sweet!!

I finally updated your new NEW button on my blog! Sorry for the delay! :)

Laura said...

soooo precious. Cute dipe!

Rosilind Jukic said...

toooooooo precious! Don't you love it when they sleep with their little bums in the air. Babies are so sweet with they are sleeping.

Jackeline Salva Cagas-Paraiso said...

So cute...
just followed you through Fun Follow Friday

Dawn Lopez said...

Oh my goodness! That is really precious!! What an awesome picture! =)

Thirty-One Trendy Totes said...

Aww she is so cute! I am a new follower! I found you over at the Buzz on By Thursday Blog Hop

http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

MMAR said...

So SWEET : ) Hopping by from Fun Follow Friday!
~Melissa
http://www.mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/MSRheinlander
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keeping-Up-With-The-Rheinlanders/142498255802871

Courtney said...

A-DOR-ABLE!! :)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Oh my! You are so right, she IS precious!!


Thirsties Cloth Diapers has offered to sponsor a giveaway on my blog, only they want me to get a few more followers! Will you follow me?
http://marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com

Charhlotte said...

What a gorgeous photo!