Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where I'm At

Such a cute idea... from April at Marine Parents!  

 ever wonder what other people look at while they are reading your blog or tweeting at ya?
but i do want to give you a little look into where i'm sitting right this very second as i write, read and tweet!  so grab your own glass of sweet tea {not pictured} and take a look.  then post your own "where i'm at" post on your blog and link up.
 
So, here's where I am (and yes, I swept the pile of papers off my desk before I took the picture!).



Where are you?


7 comments:

Cloth Diaper Contests said...

New follower from the blog hop at change-diapers.com :) If you love giveaways, follow our blog too! All giveaways, all the time! ;) lol

April said...

i LOVE your pink keyboard!!!

Debbie said...

That looks like a lovely place. And I also love your pink keyboard.

Kel said...

Great idea, but I would be too embarrassed to post a pic of my office room. My kids have taken over and there are toys everywhere! :) New follower from Fun Follow Friday!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Unknown said...

I am following you. please follow back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/

Krissy @ Mommy Misc said...

I am in love with your keyboard. I want it. I need it. Please tell me where you got it. (Or else I may have to just take yours lol)

I'm following you from Fun Friday Follow!! Hopefully you can stop by and follow us as well!

Mommy Misc...

Courtney said...

I have a laptop so I am EVERYWHERE :) (which is bad!)