Saturday, February 5, 2011

Knickernappies Custom Fit Diaper Giveaway! *closed*

CLOSED, Congrats to... Chany Jackson!

It's no secret that I love cloth diapers.  Ok, so I may be just a tad addicted, but really, what cloth diaperin' mama isn't!?  When I began to think about using cloth, the only kind I knew about were the Gerber prefolds and rubber pants that are sold at Walmart.  Little did I know, my initial, innocent research into this subject wound up giving me a new hobby!

Just in case you've been living under a cloth diapering rock... I'll tell you a bit about Knickernappies!  They are a wonderful company (owned by a Mama & Papa) based in Oregon, who pride themselves in the fact that everything they sell is made within the USA!  They make two lines of diapers (the OneSize and Custom Fit) with three types of inserts (Microfiber, Hemp, and their very own Loopy Do inserts).  I got the chance to review a Knickernappies Custom Fit diaper!

We already have a Knickernappies OneSize in our stash that we love.  The side snaps on their diapers are unique and really give a trim fit.  The only issue that I have with this diaper (and pretty much all other One-Size diapers) is the bulkiness in the front where the diaper snaps down to make it larger/smaller.  This is the main reason that I love the Custom Fit!  It fits exactly the same way as my One Size, but with no bulkiness in the front! 

One issue that I have with most cloth diapers is that they tend to run small.  Sophia is getting ready to move up to the largest rise on her BGs, which concerns me that they definitely will not last until potty training.  How are the Knickernappies on size?  Check out the picture below.  The Knickernappies OS is still snapped at it's smallest setting... and look at the great fit of the Custom Fit diaper... no bulkiness at all!


I have no doubt that my Knickernappes OneSize will last through potty training and that when she outgrows the Medium Custom Fit (which will be awhile...) a Large will definitely fit until then, as well.

Why I Love the Knickernappies Custom Fit Diaper:  I've mentioned the trimness, but it's extremely important to us, CD mamas.  I also love the colors they offer in this diaper... omg!  Another unique feature of this diaper is the fact there is elastic at the back and the front of the diaper to make sure everything stays where it's supposed to... inside of the diaper.  I will definitely be investing in more of the Custom Fits!

Buy It:  Knickernappies Custom Fit Diapers are available at a vast array of Knickernappies retailers for $16.95.

Win It:  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader will win Custom Fit Diaper of their very own from the kind folks at Knickernappies, in your choice of size and color!



This giveaway will run for {7} days and close at 11:59 pm on Saturday, February 12th. Please use the Google Form (below) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden).  This allows you to see the number of entries and to double-check if you've entered the giveaway or not!

CLOSED.

Open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was given a complimentary product for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I entered them all!

I can't wait!!

I am hoping to have a giveaway soon from Thirsties Cloth Diapers. They agreed to sponsor me, they just want me to have a minimum of 200 followers (via GFC). Will you come follow me?

Liz M. said...

entered! Hoping to win diaper #6 :) want to switch to cloth full time asap!!!

Unknown said...

Just to let you know, Bum Genius fit my DS until potty training. they have a lower rise but once he started thin out after starting to crawl and walk it was one of my favorite diapers to put on him.

Madeline said...

Thanks!

scriswell said...

Thanks for the giveaway and I LOVE the easy form.

Independentmami said...

Thanks for the giveaway

Boise Wiebers said...

Thanks for the awesome form with appropriate links. I wish more reviewers did such a great job. Thank you also for writing about this product.
- Trisha

Heather J said...

I love CDing and this is a great product for a giveaway.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I can't wait to hear the winner!! :D

Unknown said...

Trying to completely switch, thanks for the chance!

dave8314701@gmail.com