Remember my delicious dinner of Shrimp Scampi Pasta that I made the other night? Well, I think I may have beat it last night! Last night I made a scrumdiddlyumptious Chicken Stir Fry, with the help of Wildtree's Kickin' Asian Stir Fry Sauce! Want to see how easy it was? Sure you do!
I was cooking for the two of us, so I made just enough for dinner and leftovers for lunch.
I sliced 1 large onion and 1/2 green pepper.
I also sliced 2 chicken breasts into small slices (not pictured because, let's face it, uncooked chicken looks disgusting!? Your welcome.)
Heat your Grapeseed Oil (or EVOO) over Medium-High Heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, be sure to season with salt & pepper. Take your chicken out of the pan and add Onions and Peppers, lowering the heat to Medium. I add salt & pepper and love to squeeze 1/2 lemon on my veggies when stir frying!
With a side of fried egg roll (yum!) and served over rice, this is one of my top 5 favorite meals, for real! I normally despise leftovers (I know, not so very green), but I could not wait until lunch time to eat the rest of my stir fry!
Why I love this sauce: It made a simple meal, seem so complex! The sauce has a hint of sweet (but not too sweet) and a hint of spice that makes it the perfect balance. I love that I can pronounce and KNOW every ingredient on the label. Seriously, how many times can you say that. Oh yeah, high fructose corn syrup or sugar of any kind... not in this sauce!
Buy It: You can buy a 12 oz bottle of Kickin' Asian Stir Fry Sauce for $10.00, from Wildtree with Amanda. I would assume that 1 bottle will make at least 4-5 stir fry dinners for my family! Don't forget about the Scampi Blend I shared with you yesterday either. It's available in a 4.5 oz jar for $12.00 or a large 12 oz jar for $20.00.
Win It: Lucky for you, one of you will have the chance to try one of these awesome products for free! Amanda, from Wildtree, is giving you the choice of either product I reviewed! Which will you choose if you win?!
*CLOSED*
Open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.
No comments:
Post a Comment