Now... for what's up my sleeve. I'm getting super excited about the huge event that will be happening on the blog in 1 week...
I've got some great information to help you make doing cloth diaper laundry even easier, as well as, fabulous giveaways from Knickernappies, Rockin' Green, CleanB Detergents, The Diaper Bag Wrangler, Rubymoon, Wahmies, Dropps, Nellie's, and a surprise fluff giveaway to kick off the event on Monday!! Get excited!
Also, I will be hosting a joint giveaway with Angela from Life With My Littles during her Birthday Blessings event! This is will be a unique way to earn entries into my giveaways as well as hers during the same day!
Don't forget about Marine Parents' 28 Days To Celebrate HUGE Birthday Bash... she's got some great giveaways lined up for every.single.day in February! Wahoo!
Last, but not least, I am the "spotlight blog" on the Military Monday blog hop this week! If you've found my blog from there... "Welcome!" and let me know by leaving a comment so that I can follow you back!And if you haven't linked up yet, be sure you do! This blog hop (for military blogs and civilians) is growing very fast with more blogs hopping each week!



5 comments:
New follower from the blog hop!
I am a cloth diapering military mommy as well!! I am now a follower! Can't wait to keep reading!
Come check mine out as well! www.laurasmithblog.com
I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I love your blog, full of excellent info!
Sarah
http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/
Woo hoo! Looking forward to the upcoming events!
Awesome - can't wait for your laundry event! :)
Post a Comment