Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm?

So, how did the second night of sleeping go after the talk?

Better than the first!?!  She laid down, cried/whined less than a minute, at 9 pm.  She didn't make a sound until 6 am this morning!!!  Wow.  Is this the calm before the "crying it out" storm?  I sure hope not.  Maybe the talk really worked... :)


In other news, I took Sophia out to eat by myself today.  I enjoyed a Big Zax Snack Meal while she enjoyed Chicken with Vegetables and her new baby crack.  It was extremely difficult to do by ourselves and I definitely have a new respect for the Moms I see dining with their child/children by themselves.  It was fun, after we got the hang of it, and I look forward to sharing more Mommy & Daughter meals in the future!

2 comments:

Miss Janet said...

That is SO SO precious!

Blessings for you!

Janet

www.homeward4.blogspot.com

April said...

i am SO glad she is doing well!! what a sweet little girl <3