If I say she loves fresh cherries, she won't eat them when I try to show her Daddy.
If I say that she copies me when I cough, she won't when I try to show her Grandmother.
If I say that she can't crawl yet...
she CRAWLS!
I apologize for the bad quality... it was shot with my cell phone and my high pitched voice. I was just too excited! And yes, I enticed her to crawl with a hairbrush. Don't judge... it worked!
Maybe I should blog about how she isn't sleeping through the night... would it work twice!?!?!
1 comment:
Yay, Sophia! I was told moments after becoming a mama that children always make liars out of their moms. Let me know if you find the secret to sleeping! If it makes you feel better, sleeping through the night is a cultural construct, not a reality!
Post a Comment