Monday, January 24, 2011

Cutest Sandwich Bags Ever

Remember yesterday when I said "stay tuned to the blog, for a special from Bug Baby Designs"?


Remember these cute bags that I reviewed?


Well, Jen from Bug Baby, would like to offer all of the wonderful readers of So Easy Being Green, a chance to get 15% off their order of any of her cute sandwich and snack bags!!!  Just use the code, "SEBG15off"! 

That makes a cute set of her sandwich and snack bags only $8.50!!!  You seriously can't beat that.  These bags are so cute and such great quality!  What will you get?!?



Don't forget the other discount codes that I posted yesterday too:

4 comments:

Carissa said...

I love love love these bags. Must have!

Angie said...

Following back! I think I have been for a while. Maybe forgot to mention it? :-/ Anyways, I loooove your blog! I was reading your Meet the Fam page (one of my favorite things to do with new blogs) and I completely understand your hubby's "growing up" situtation because my mom's was similar (I'm half Filipino :D). I look forward to the Green!

Brandi said...

Following back! Great blog!!

Matt and Leah said...

I LOVE these! I am really trying hard to change my ways this year and be more green. I came here from the blog hop and I'm so glad I did! I'm a new follower! I hope you'll stop by and check out my blog :)

californiacallahans.blogspot.com