Congratulations, Christina! You are going to LOVE your Kickin' Asian Stir Fry Sauce!!! I'm emailing you now. The winner has 48 hours to claim her prize before another winner is drawn.
Hmmm...I'm hoping this isn't me! (Well, that would be awesome if it was me but I might have messed something up.) This would have been about the time I would have entered my info and I only use my first name. Didn't get an email, so I'll assume it wasn't me, but in case it was I'm here!!
1 comment:
Hmmm...I'm hoping this isn't me! (Well, that would be awesome if it was me but I might have messed something up.) This would have been about the time I would have entered my info and I only use my first name. Didn't get an email, so I'll assume it wasn't me, but in case it was I'm here!!
:)
Post a Comment