Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hubby Would Be So Proud.

I have found it!  Rob (the hubs) always gives me a hard time about entering giveaways.  "Do you really need more diapers?"  He always says, "Why can't you win a car, a trip, money (money?!)".

So, I've found it.  A giveaway he can really get on board with...


Stuff Parents Need has a giveaway open right now until January 20th, for a prize of a year's worth of pasta from Ronco!  It is only valid if you live in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, and TENNESSEE!  (We Southerners know good pasta, apparently!)

I'm crossing my fingers for this one!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

HAHAHAHA! My husband asks me the same thing. Except he wants to know why I can't win an F150. I didn't even know he liked trucks!

Stuff Parents Need said...

Yes, come one, come all. The entries are low, so the odds are good!