Today's Spotlight is on the Etsy Shoppe, The Threaded Needle.
The Threaded Needle was born when I discovered that my husband, Caleb, could sew.... needless to say that man hasn't had much chance to step away from the sewing machine because I have a rather lengthy list of projects... Slowly but surely, I am starting to sew a bit myself and add new and exciting items to the shoppe like the knotted statement necklaces!! Our inspiration behind each item is our family - from Kindle covers for the devoted reader like me, to wipes cases and Sophie Leashes for our daughter. We make sure to test our items before ever selling, and bring you the same level of quality we would expect for something of our own!I love the color combinations, the length, the pattern... everything about this necklace!
Soph loves it too! She loves to chew on it, (which is part of the purpose of the necklace) and I'm at ease with that, knowing it's made out of a lovely, organic fabric. She also loves to swing it around, as you can see!
April is so nice that she's offering up a 10% discount to all "So Easy Being Green" readers! Just use, "Green" as your coupon code at checkout! (And don't forget to add your 10 extra entries on the form when you do!)
The Threaded Needle has sponsored a Knotted Statement Necklace (in the same print) for the "Living Green" prize package! This necklace retails for $12.00 in the Etsy Shoppe!
Although I was provided this product free for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:
My fav. item is the Boutique Wipes Case (Safari)! It didn't copy before and I noticed right as I hit submit! Sorry sorry!
Post a Comment