Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A.B.E. - *Sponsor Spotlight* - Bug Baby



Today's Spotlight is on the Etsy Shop, Bug Baby Creations!



So far, we've discussed how giving up paper napkins and paper sanitary napkins tampons and pads, are small steps to living a greener life.  Today, I have the perfect solution to giving up those drab, plain plastic sandwich and snack bags!

Jen, at BugBaby, was such a delight to work with and sent me the most fabulous bags to review!  I received a Sandwich and Snack bag set in the cutest print and as you can see, I HAD to try it out the minute I washed it up!

 
 

I dropped in some almonds (cocoa coated, my fave!), put it in Soph's diaper bag and headed on our daily errands.  While we were out, I reached for my snack and smiled because the bags are just that cute! 

One thing that I really loved about these bags is the fact that they flap over and then hook and loop velcro, so that food/crumbs do not get stuck in the velcro.  They are beautifully constructed as well!  I cannot tell you how much I love these bags!!!

My products reflect my love for sewing, beautiful and fun fabric, and making things for people. I began with moses baskets, then needed something to do with leftover fabric. At about the same time, my daughter started taking her lunch to school, and the reuseable bags were the answer to both. I hope you enjoy the things I make as much as I enjoy making them!

Bug Baby Designs has generously offered a Sandwich and Snack Bag Set in the winner's choice of print!!!  The retail value of this item is $10.00.

Although I was provided this product free for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine!  You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments: