Saturday, January 8, 2011

Giveaways to Share!

Wow, I'm only 2 fans from having 300 GFC Followers!

I have a few giveaways to share with you all!

Giveaway #1:   Happy Baby Company (on FB) is giving away some "referral prizes".  The best part?  New fans have a chance of winning a $20 GC!  They sell all types of fluff, carriers, Sophie's (the giraffes, not mine!) and more!
I would love, love, love if you did this:
  You're entered and so am I!  (And if you do it, give yourself an extra entry into the Leah Beah giveaway).  Just add it to the comments of the Leah Beah post!
Giveaway #2:  Eco-Usable Water Bottle from Mommy and Me Giveaways.  ends 1.22. 

I would love, love, love to try out these bottles!

Giveaway #3:  Another Softbums Giveaway from 29 Diapers.  This time, it's for an Omni!  ends tomorrow!  Hurry!


Good luck on all of them!!!
            

3 comments:

Nathania said...

:) I'm your 300th follower! :) Yay!

I bet that feels great to have 300 followers! I was wondering if you could visit my site, I'm just getting it started...and was hoping you might like to join/follow me?

http://sophieandmomma.blogspot.com

Thank you for your post! I found you from blog hopping around!

Nathania said...

...hehe alright I sent them a message saying you sent me! good luck!

Unknown said...

Love those products!

Following your lovely blog and inviting you to add this at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge - a mommy blogger directory and more, where you can also meet more mom bloggers like you and get connected with them by visiting your profile after registration.

You can also add there your giveaways and business links; get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings.

Following us back is deeply appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

http://olahmomma.com -- blogging and connecting blogging moms.
{all moms welcome}

P.S. Have you ONE New year's resolution you can resolve? We are inviting you to share it here: http://olahmomma.com/momlounge/node/add/mom-musings, and choose the category Resolutions You Can Resolve 2011. Contributors' articles are featured.