Monday, January 10, 2011
A.B.E. - *Sponsor Spotlight: Napkin Lapkin
The time is here! I'm participating in my first blog event, A Blogtastic Extravaganza! A.B.E. will run from January 18th-22nd. During the event, there will be only 1 Mandatory Entry! I love having extra chances to win fabulous giveaways, so I'm giving you those chances!
Everyday, until A.B.E. goes live, I will post a *Sponsor Spotlight* review of the different items that will be in my "Living Green - Green Mama" prize package! Each post gives you extra chances of winning, but don't forget to come back during the event to do the Mandatory Entry (or all your hard work won't count)!
Today's Spotlight is on the Etsy Shop, Napkin LapKin.
When I started thinking about "Living Green", my theme for A.B.E., I knew I had to include cloth napkins! They are a great, easy way to eliminate paper waste and live a bit green-er! As I searched on Etsy for cute, practical napkins, I came across Yvonne's shop. I loved her prints, the quality of her sewing, and her shop's name, seriously, how cute is the name!?!
Thanks goodness for my MOM! AND my interest in EVERYTHING she created. Since the age of four, I have had some sort of needle in my hand. From hand weaving to crochet, embroidery, knitting, sewing, on and on...I just love doing this stuff! So....I hope you enjoy my "passions". I feel I am paying it forward by sharing my love of creativity with you. Enjoy my handiwork...Enjoy life..
She also has another shop on Etsy, My Mommy Made It, where she sells all kinds of cute things from burp cloths, receiving blankets, and more!
I received a set of 4, Basketball themed, flannel napkins to review.
They are the perfect size to put into a lunch box. They are so well constructed and cute, cute, cute! I can't wait until Sophie gets big enough to use these, but until then, I think I'm claiming them!
Napkin LapKin has generously donated a set of 4 cloth napkins, in an exquisite Michael Miller cotton print, to the Living Green prize package, retail value $8.00.
Although I was provided this product free for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.
Labels:
a blogtastic extravaganza,
giveaways,
review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi! I'm following from More Followers Monday! Nice to meet you!
Post a Comment