So, now there is NO doubt that "it really is... So Easy Being Green!". I can't wait to share my journey with all of you as I am slowly growing into my blog niche.
I've also been busy with Miss Sophia. She has cut her first two teeth (oh the agony of sleepless nights...) and she's only days away from crawling. So, between the cuddling and holding for comfort, I've been babyproof-ing, with a little help!
Soph decided that she really liked those cabinet locks after all!
Here's the two teeth that have taken a toll on us both...
And...
So... I need some mommy advice! I threw away my Hyland's tablets (because of the recall, even though they really worked!), so I need other home remedies for her teething woes. Any ideas for me to try?
Also, on the babyproof-ing part, what did/do you babyproof? I don't want to go overboard, because I want her to learn what she can and can't get into, but it's all about safety. I'm locking up any cleaning supplies, taking away heavy books/knick knacks that she could pull down, covering plug-in's and some wires. Is there anything else I should be looking out for?
3 comments:
she is getting so big!!! love her new little teeth :)
babyproofing is an everyday thing for us.... there is always something new. we purchased these little boxes that actually attach to the outlets to cover the plugs because amelia was pulling them out of the sockets to chew.... we got them at lowe's for pretty cheap.
I love the new blog. I must admit, I was confused by the old name! I could use some advice on hyland's replacements too. The gel just doesn't cut it. (Get it - "cut" it!) We haven't baby proofed yet. Mostly because we don't live in our own house and she doesn't crawl quite yet. I do feel pretty comfortable with our cleaners. There's nary a toxin/chemical in the house as we use all Shaklee cleaners. I love that I don't have to worry about S crawling or putting chemicals in her mouth.
Following from More Followers Monday. Your daughter is adorable!
Post a Comment